13.5.07

Buttermere Sailbeck

Sunday 13th May 2007

Buttermere Sailbeck horseshoe.
(Borrowdale FR club championship race)

Being daft enough to run far too much this week I came out in a cold sweat on the way to work on Friday. I don't think it's quite 'over training syndrome', perhaps it's 'not enough rest after London stupidity'.
I still thought of bimbling round anyway, but am now glad I didn't as the BFR turnout was a bit sharp...
Simon
Phil
Jim
Johnny
Martin M-B
Schoffer
Chris Steele
Barry
Corny
Mikey
Stevie Hicks
Had fun taking photos of them all at three different parts of the race.
The rain held off for most, though a lot of people were complaining of slow times.
A very busy day in Newlands with the Fred Whitton and an 'open' adventure race too.
Some of the 40 odd pictures I took...